Cult Devotion BMX Bike Description:
The Cult 2022 Devotion BMX Bike is a top of the line model designed for pro-level riding. 100% chromoly frame, forks, bars, and cranks provide extreme strength for peace of mind that going big won't be a game ender. Hubs, headset, and bottom bracket feature fully sealed bearings for a buttery smooth, reduced maintenance ride. Even the geometry is dialed in to create the best possible experience for seasoned riders. Step up your game with the Cult Devotion BMX Bike.
Note: Due to inventory shortages, specifications are subject to change without notification. We will do our best to update the specifications as we receive knowledge of changes. Any specification marked with an asterisk means that this bike could come with either option. Unfortunately we do not have a say in the matter of what the bike comes with.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly (21" Toptube)
- Fork: 100% Chromoly (10mm Dropouts)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Forged Salvation V5 Top Load
- Bars: 100% Chromoly (30" Wide) (9" Rise)
- Grips: Cult Begin
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Cult Dak Nylon
- Sprocket: 25T (Alloy)
- Chain: Cult 510
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Cult Match Alloy Double Wall
- Rear Rim: Cult Match Alloy Double Wall
- Front Tire: Cult x Vans (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Cult x Vans (20 x 2.4")
- *Seat: Cult Pivotal *or 1-Piece Combo
- *Seat Post: Pivotal *or 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: -
- Color: Cavalry Blue
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.65"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022