Colony Sweet Tooth U-Brake Fork Description:
The Colony Sweet Tooth U-Brake Fork is Alex Hiam's signature fork. It is made from heat-treated chromoly and a 1-piece machined steerer tube to keep it strong. It features an alloy compression bolt, an integrated lower bearing race, tapered and multi-butted legs to provide enough clearance for large tires. The 5mm thick dropouts add extra durability. U-brake (aka 990) mounts allow you to get tech with all the front brake moves.
- Alex Hiam Signature Model
- Heat-Treated Chromoly
- 1-piece Machined Steerer Tube
- Tapered & Multi-Butted Legs
- U-Brake Mounts
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Offset: 25mm
- Material: Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Height: 318mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Bearing Race: Integrated
- Compression Bolt: 24 x 1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Tool: 3/8" Ratchet
- Axle Compatibility: 3/8" (10mm)
- Color: Chrome
- Weight: 34.6 oz (25mm)
Dan's Comp has a wide variety of BMX stems available.
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2020