Colony Sweet Tooth Pro BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Sweet Tooth Pro BMX bike is the signature model of pro rider Alex Hiam. The bike itself is pro-level as well. The bike is built around the aftermarket Colony Sweet Tooth frame and is equipped with a long line of aftermarket Colony components, including the Colony Wasp hubs, Pintour rims, Squareback stem, Endeavour sprocket, and so much more. The component list of this bike is only topped by how rad that yellow storm paint job looks!
- Frame: Colony Sweet Tooth aftermarket, Full Chromoly (20.7" TT)
- Fork: Colony Sweet Tooth aftermarket, Full Chromoly w/ tapered legs & 1-pc CNC steerer tube
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback topload (50mm reach)
- Bars: Colony chromoly 2-pc (9" rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony 170mm chromoly 3-pc w/ 48-spline spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour alloy (25T)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Wasp female 3/8" sealed
- Rear Hub: Colony Wasp female sealed cassette
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Colony Pintour 6000 series alloy double-wall (20x1.75")
- Rear Rim: Colony Pintour 6000 series alloy double-wall (20x1.75")
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20x2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20x2.35")
- Seat: Colony Alex Hiam Fat 1-pc combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake w/ clear pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear non-drive side
- Color: Yellow Storm
- Weight: 24.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.7"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022