Colony Sweet Tooth Pro BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Sweet Tooth Pro BMX Bike truly is a pro-level bike. This is the signature model of pro rider Alex Hiam and features his aftermarket signature Colony Sweet Tooth frame and fork. Sprinkled in are a long list of aftermarket Colony components, including the Squareback stem, Endeavour sprocket, Wasp hubs, and several more. If you've got a craving for a sweet treat of a bike, the Colony Sweet Tooth has got you covered.
- Frame: Colony Sweet Tooth aftermarket, Full Chromoly (20.7" TT)
- Fork: Colony Sweet Tooth aftermarket, Full Chromoly w/ tapered legs & 1-pc CNC steerer tube
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback topload (50mm reach)
- Bars: Colony chromoly 2-pc (9" rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony 170mm chromoly 3-pc w/ 48-spline spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour alloy (25T)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Wasp, Female, Sealed (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Colony Wasp Cassette, Female, Sealed (14mm)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Colony Pintour, 6000 Series Alloy, Double-Wall (20 x 1.75")
- Rear Rim: Colony Pintour, 6000 Series Alloy, Double-Wall (20 x 1.75")
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Colony Alex Hiam Fat 1-pc combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake w/ clear pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear non-drive side
- Color: Fire Storm
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.7"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2022