Colony Sweet Tooth Frame Description:
The Colony Sweet Tooth Frame is Alex Hiam's signature model. Made from 100% 4130 chromoly tubing it is constructed with a heat-treated integrated headtube that is drilled for gyro tabs. A tapered toptube and downtube with an external gusset provides enhanced strength and tapered chainstays and seatstays provide room for tires up to 2.4". To round things out, removable brake mounts and invest cast brake cable tabs makes for a clean setup. Call the dentist because the Colony Sweet Tooth Frame is BMX Candy.
- Alex Hiam's signature model
- Tapered toptube and downtube
- Removable brake mounts included
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Hardware Included)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Heat-Treated)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 6mm Thick w/ Built in Chain Tensioners
- Color: Salmon
- Weight: 5.2 lbs (20.4")
- Toptube Lengths: 18.9", 19.8", 20.4", 20.7", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.5" (18.9", 19.8", 20.4")
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2022