Colony Sweet Tooth Fork Description:
The Colony Sweet Tooth fork is Alex Hiam's signature model made from 4130 heat-treated chromoly with a 1-piece machined steerer tube, alloy compression bolt, integrated lower bearing race, tapered and multi-butted legs with large tire clearance and 5mm thick heat-treated dropouts.
- Alex Hiam Signature Model
- Heat-Treated Chromoly
- 1-piece Machined Steerer Tube
- Tapered & Multi-Butted Legs
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Offset: 20mm, 25mm, or 30mm
- Material: Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Height: 318mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Bearing Race: Integrated
- Compression Bolt: 24 x 1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Tool: 3/8" Ratchet
- Axle Compatibility: 3/8" (10mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 34.3 oz (25mm offset)
Dan's Comp has a wide variety of BMX stems available.
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2020