Colony Sweet Tooth 18" Fork Description:
The Colony BMX Sweet Tooth 18" fork is Alex Hiam's signature model made from 4130 heat-treated chromoly with a 1-pc machined steerer tube, alloy compression bolt, integrated lower bearing race, tapered and multi-butted legs with large tire clearance and 5mm thick heat-treated dropouts. Designed for 18" frames and wheels only.
- Alex Hiam Signature Model
- Heat-Treated Chromoly
- 1-piece Machined Steerer Tube
- Tapered & Multi-Butted Legs
- Designed for 18" frames and wheels
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Wheel Size: 18"
- Offset: 25mm
- Material: Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Height: 280mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 161mm
- Bearing Race: Integrated
- Compression Bolt: 24 x 1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Tool: 3/8" Ratchet
- Axle Compatibility: 3/8" (10mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 30.5 oz
Dan's Comp has a wide variety of BMX stems available.
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2021