Colony Prisma BMX Frame Description:
The Colony Prisma frame is Colony's latest street oriented frame with very progressive geometry - Steep headtube angle, relaxed seat tube angle, taller bottom bracket and standover, and short rear end. Of course it's made from 4130 chromoly tubing with heat treated headtube, BB shell, dropouts, along with extra gusseting on the toptube, downtube and chainstays for increased strength and ovalized downtube and chainstays to resist denting. All of these features combine to ensure the Prisma is at the leading edge of progressive street riding.
- Progressive, street inspired geometry
- 4130 chromoly
- Ovalized downtube and chainstays to resist denting
- Heat treated headtube, BB shell, & dropouts
- Extra gusseting on the toptube, downtube and chainstays
- Built-in chain tensioners
- Removable brake hardware (included)
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Hardware Included)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Heat-Treated)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm Slot w/ Built in Chain Tensioners
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 7.6 oz (20.7")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.7", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" Slammed
- Headtube Angle: 76.3°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height: 9.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2022