Colony Premise BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Premise BMX Bike features all the necessities for a dialed, capable BMX bike at just a mid-tier price point. The Premise is built around a full chromoly frame, fork and bars to ensure it is strong enough for the abuse that BMX provides. The double wall rims and all sealed bearings adds to this strength and dependability. This bike comes equipped with several aftermarket Colony components, including the Grip Lock tires, Endeavour Sprocket, Much Room Grips, and those fantastic Fantastic Plastic Pedals. Right out of the box, this bike is ready to rip!
- Frame: Full Chromoly (20.8" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly w/ Tapered Legs & 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece w/ 8-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Female Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear Non-Drive Side
- Color: Silver Storm
- Weight: 23.6 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.8"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2022