Colony Premise BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Premise BMX bike has everything you want when looking for a ready-to-ride bike. The frame, fork, and bars are all made from full chromoly, which means they are made for the abuse of freestyle BMX. Speaking of which, the double wall rims double down on that strength assurance. The bike is topped off with all sealed bearings, some beefy and grippy Colony Grip Lock tires, and a plethora of aftermarket Colony components along with hub guards. This is a dialed bike out of the box and is topped off with that amazing bloody black paint job.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (20.8" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly w/ Tapered Legs & 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece w/ 8-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Female Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: Colony Aztec Fat 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear Non-Drive Side
- Color: Bloody Black
- Weight: 23.6 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.8"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: 8"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2021