Colony BMX Oneway Peg Description:
The Colony Oneway Peg is forged from 4140 chromoly and uses Colony's unique offset machining process, which makes the peg thicker on the bottom and thinner on top so that there is more material where you grind. This peg is super lightweight and is designed for park and street use. With this combination of technology and design, this peg provides the sickest grinds around. Sold Individually.
- Super lightweight design
- Forged & machined from 4140 CrMo then heat treated
- Patented unique offset machining process. Meaning thicker on the bottom where you grind & thinner on the top where you don’t grind
- Now 103mm (4-1/16”) length with 34mm outside diameter
- Designed for park and street use
- Axle: 14mm With 3/8" Adapter
- Diameter: 1.3" (34mm)
- Length: 4.1" (109mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (Each)
Get the most out of your grind with a little assistance from some grind wax, shop here.
Need some help learning how to use these pegs? Learn how to double peg grind a rail in our video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2020