Colony Horizon 14" BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Horizon 14” BMX bike is a great choice for riders around the height of 2'8" to 3'6" to get in to the exciting world of BMX. The Horizon is built with a lightweight aluminum frame to keep it easy for these smaller riders to ride and learn proper bike control. The geometry is proportionate to that of the standard 20" BMX bikes, that way the rider feels comfortable with their skills as they progress to the bigger bikes. The Colony Horizon 14" bike will have you seeing a ton of fun on the horizon for your little shredder.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (13.9" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi-tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load (Short Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece (110mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (28 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (28 Hole)
- Front Tire: Family (14" x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Family (14" x 2.25")
- Seat: Colony Horizon (Railed)
- Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy (Short Reach)
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Polished
- Weight: 19.4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 13.9"
- Chainstay Length: 10.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 2'8" to 3'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2021