Colony Endeavour BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Endeavour BMX bike has everything you're looking for in a complete bike. It is built around a strong, full chromoly frame, fork and bars. The bike features several aftermarket Colony components, including the Pintour double wall rims, Squareback stem, Endeavour sprocket, Fantastic Plastic pedals, and more. Topped off with all sealed bearings, this is a great pick up for the price and is ready for any skatepark or street spot.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (21" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly w/ Tapered Legs & 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Squareback Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece, 48-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony, Female, Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Colony Pintour, 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Colony Pintour, 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" × 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" × 2.35")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear Non-Drive Side
- Color: Dark Grey/Polished
- Weight: 24.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: 9" (Center of Bottom Bracket Shell to Center of Toptube)
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022