Colony Emerge 20" BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Emerge BMX Bike is a dialed, mid-level BMX bike that comes equipped with a long line of aftermarket Colony components. Built around the strong and dependable full chromoly frame, the bike comes set up with all sealed bearings, a Colony Endeavour sprocket, Colony Grip Lock tires, the truly fantastic Colony Fantastic Plastic pedals, and clear brake pads for the ultimate braking power.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (20.7" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel w/ Tapered Legs & Chromoly Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (8.75" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece, 8-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic (Pedals may vary)
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" × 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock (20" × 2.35")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo) (Seats may vary on different color models)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 Style w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Nylon Hub Guards - Front (x2) & Rear Non-Drive Side
- Color: Purple Storm
- Weight: 25.3 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.7"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: 8.65"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'6" - 6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 3, 2021