Colony Eclipse 26" BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Eclipse 26" BMX Bike is the perfect model to enjoy a cruise around town or to get gnarly and shred the park. A full chromoly frame, forks, and cranks ensure that this build can handle intense riding while the 26" geometry creates a comfortable BMX ride. Fully sealed bearings cut back on maintenance and provide a buttery smooth experience. Whether the goal is a weekend cruiser or something that can hit the pump track and skate park, the Colony Eclipse 26" BMX Bike has you covered.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (23" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly, Tapered Legs, 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony, Full Chromoly (7.75" Rise) (28" Wide)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly Tubular, 8 Tapered Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy, Sealed Bearings, Female Axle (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: (26" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: (26" x 2.3")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy 990 Style, Linear Slick Cable (Rear)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Nardo Grey/Polished
- Weight: 26.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23"
- Chainstay Length: 16.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25" (Center of Bottom Bracket Shell to Center of Toptube)
- Standover: 12" (Center of Bottom Bracket Shell to Center of Toptube)
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2022