Colony Eclipse 24" BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Eclipse 24" is a dialed bike with a variety of intended uses. The 24" wheels makes this thing a bit more comfortable to cruise around on than a standard 20". It features a full chromoly frame with modern BMX freestyle geometry, making it capable of shredding a skatepark or set of trails. The bike is equipped with several aftermarket Colony components along with all sealed bearings and double wall rims, assuring that this bike is strong, smooth, and ready for anything. This thing is ready for skatepark shredding, cranking wheelies around town, racing at the local track, or just cruising the neighborhood.
- Frame: Full Chromoly (22" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly, Tapered Legs, 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Colony, Full Chromoly (7.75" Rise) (28" Wide)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly Tubular, 8 Tapered Spline (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy, Sealed Bearings, Female Axle (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, Full Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: 6000 Series Alloy (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: (24" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: (24" x 2.3")
- Seat: Colony 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy 990 Style, Linear Slick Cable (Rear)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Dark Grey/Polished
- Weight: 26.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 14.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.2°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 12.25"
- Standover: 10"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 3, 2021
Ordering was very easy. And was delivered a day early
I was supposed to get a catalog but it wasn’t in the box. But that’s OK being the website seems to have everything. ?