Colony BYO Flatland Build Kit Description:
The Colony BYO Frame Pro Bike Build Kit is a top of the line package that includes everything needed to build a bike, just bring your own frame. Featuring a long list of aftermarket Colony components such as the Pintour front and rear cassette wheels, Endeavour 25 tooth sprocket, Squareback top load stem, and the legendary Sweet Tooth forks, there is no doubt that when paired with a quality frame this build will take riders to new heights. If you've been sitting on a frame trying to decide on which parts to run, look no further- Colony has you covered with the BYO Frame Pro Bike Build Kit. Right Hand Drive.
- Fork: Colony Sweet Tooth, Full Heat Treated Chromoly, Tapered Legs, 1-Piece CNC Steerer Tube (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback, Top Load, Full CNC 7075-T6 Alloy
- Bars: Colony, Full Chromoly (9.0" Rise) (29.5" Width)
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Cranks: Colony 3-Piece Tubular, Chromoly, 48-Spline, 19mm Spindle (170mm Length) (Right and Left Hand Drive Ready)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour, Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Wasp Alloy Hub, Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing (36 Hole)
- Rear Hub: Wasp Alloy Cassette Hub, 14mm Male axle, Full Sealed Bearing, Right Hand Drive 9 Tooth Driver (36 Hole)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Colony Pintour Rim (36H)
- Rear Rim: Colony Pintour Rim (36H)
- Front Tire: Colony Griplock (20" x 2.35") (w/ Tube)
- Rear Tire: Colony Griplock (20" x 2.35") (w/ Tube)
- Seat: Colony Alex Hiam Fat Seat, 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece (Combo) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: -
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy 990 Style w/ (Clear Pads)
- Brake Cables: Linear Slick Cable-
- Extras: 2 x Front Plastic Hub Guards, 1 x Rear No- Drive Side Plastic Guard
- Color: Black
- Weight: -
Shop all of our aftermarket BMX frames here!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
Everything was there as described.
For a great price!