Colony Clone Freecoaster BMX Hub Description:
The Colony BMX Clone Freecoaster Hub features a CNC machined aluminum hub shell that's trimmed down to reduce weight, laser-etched Colony logo, a 14mm hollow chromoly axle, and proven KHE internals for reliability. The driver uses an angular contact bearing (ACB) for additional side load support and includes 3 slack adjustment washers to help dial in your preferred freecoaster slack.
- 6061T6 alloy hub shell
- KHE freecoaster internals
- 14mm hollow chromoly axle
- 3 slack adjustment washers included
- RHD & LHD versions available
- Includes drive and non-drive side hub guards
- Position: Rear
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Axle Type: Male
- Axle Bolts: Male (14 x 1mm)
- Drive Type (Rear Hub): RHD & LHD Available
- Spoke Count: 36H
- Spoke Type: J-Bend
- Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 45mm
- Drive Side Center to Flange: -
- Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: -
- Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
- Color: Black
- Weight: 20.3oz (575g)
- Axle: Colony Clone male axle
- Axle Bolts: 14 x 1 male axle nuts
- Driver: Colony Clone driver
- Driver Bearings: Colony Clone driver bearing
- Hardware: -
- Hub Shell Bearings: Colony Clone hub shell bearing
Note On Replacement Parts: Verify bearing number on side of rubber seal
Find a hub guard here to protect this hub.
For more information on freecoasters, Dan's Comp recommends watching the videos posted below.
If you are having problems viewing the video above, try refreshing the page. If you are still having issues, update or try an alternate browser.
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2020