Colony Blaster Frame Description:
The Colony Blaster Frame is Chris James' signature model. Designed with bowls and trails traditional riding geometry, the Blaster Frame features full chromoly construction and gussets on the toptube, downtube, and between the seat stays for maximum strength. The heat-treated chromoly headtube, mid bottom bracket, and drop outs add an extra level of durability. Includes: removable chain stay brake mounts, removable brake hardware, removable chain tensioners, and removable gyro tabs; making this frame extremely customizable. The Blaster is a solid all-rounder, ready to hit the streets or the park.
- Chris James' signature model
- Gussets on the toptube, downtube, and between the seat stays
- Removable chain stay brake mounts (Included)
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Frame Material: 4130 chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Removable)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Hardware Included)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Heat-Treated)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Heat-Treated w/ Removable Chain Tensioners
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 9.3 oz (21")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.8", 21", 21.3", 21.8"
- Chainstay Length: 13.75"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71.0°
- Standover Height: 9.0"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2022