Cinema FX2 Freecoaster Wheel Description:
The Cinema FX2 888 Freecoaster wheel is built using a 36H Cinema 888 double-wall rim, with black 14G spokes and brass nipples. It's laced to a Cinema FX2 freecoaster hub that uses proven KHE style internals and an all new Dual Threaded Clutch system (DTC) that allows the hub to switch between RHD and LHD with a simple driver swap (additional drivers sold separately). Includes nylon hub guards for both drive and non-drive sides to protect hub and spokes from grind damage.
The Cinema Reynolds rim was redesigned for and tested by street legend Garrett Reynolds. The rims features include a robust single-chamber, double-wall design for superior strength, super-thick sidewalls to prevent damage, a user-friendly interior for easy tire installation, optimized spoke angles, and Garrett Reynolds' personal endorsement. Includes Cinema rim strip.
Note: The new Dual Threaded Clutch (DTC) system allows both RHD or LHD drivers to be installed without replacing the clutch or hub shell. Simply replace the driver to change drive sides.
For more information on freecoasters, Dan's Comp recommends watching the videos posted below.
- Hub: Cinema FX2 Freecoaster
- Axle: 14mm hollow chromoly, male
- Driver: 1-pc chromoly, RHD / LHD Switchable (DTC)
- Driver Bearings: 7802-14 (x2) / ceramic bushing
- Driver Pawls: -
- Driver Spring: Included in axle
- Hardware: Alloy non-drive / steel drive side
- Hub Shell Bearings: 6002 (x1) non-drive side / 7905 ACB (x1) drive side
- Color: Polished
- Model: Cinema Reynolds Rim
- Size: 20 x 1.75"
- Material: 6061-T6 Alloy, Double Wall
- Seam: Welded
- Height: 21mm
- Width: 38mm
- Drilling: 36H
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
- Spokes: 14G, black
- Nipples: Brass, black
- Lace Pattern: 3x
This product was added to our catalog on June 22, 2020