The CHASE RSP 4.0 features Olympic and World Championship geometry that pro riders Connor Fields and Joris Daudet have been winning on for years. The triple butted tubing keeps the weight down and the strength at an Elite level while the addition of an integrated 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube, and a press fit BB86 Bottom Bracket keep things running smoothly. The RSP 4.0 has been specifically designed to work with 120mm Disc brakes or traditional V brakes, with the optional ELEVN Disc Brake adaptor and 120mm Disc. All of this tech comes together in a single package to provide riders with the best alloy BMX frame to date.
Note: Disc Brake adaptor and 120mm disc brake rotor sold separately.
- 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" Integrated tapered headtube
- Rear brake cable is internally routed through the top tube
- Semi-integrated brake studs utilize a low profile for a cleaner look when running disc brakes
- Chase Aero System seatpost and clamp included
- Press fit integrated BB86 bottom bracket
- Extra length reinforced enclosed dropouts with built-in tensioner for 10mm (3/8") axle
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2019