Chase Element Pro BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Chase Element Pro BMX Bike is built to go straight from the box to the top step of the podium. The frame uses the same geometry as the top-tier Chase aftermarket frames, which are designed for speed and stability. The frame features hydroformed and butted tubing to keep the bike light and nimble, an integrated chain tensioner system for easy and quick maintenance, and a solid and dependable press fit BB86 bottom bracket. This speed machine is topped off with hydraulic disc brakes to ensure maximum brake quality and dependability.
- Frame: Chase Element Pro 20.5" Top Tube 7005 T6 Alloy, Enclosed rear dropouts
- Fork: Answer Dagger Carbon Pro, Alloy Drop Out Axle (3/8"), Alloy Top Cap (1-1/8")
- Headset: Chase Integrated Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Chase Element 6061 T6 Alloy CNC Laser Etched Logo (31.8mm) (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Chase Element Bar 31.8mm, (7.5" Rise) (28" Wide) (10° Backsweep) (2° Up Sweep)
- Grips: Insight C.O.G.S Alloy Clamps Laser Etched Logo, PVC End Plug (145mm)
- Cranks: Excess LSP 2 Piece Crank, Alloy Arm, 4 Bolt Spider, Chromoly Pedal Inserts, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts / Nuts (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86/92mm Cartridge Bearings
- Pedals: Nylon Platform Pedals 9/16"
- Chainring: Insight 4 Bolts 104mm 1/2" x 3/32" 5mm Alloy Ring (43T)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow 1/2" x 3/32"
- Front Hub: Chase Element 3/8" Axle Hub, Sealed Bearing (32H)
- Rear Hub: Chase Element ISO, 3/8" Cassette Hub, Sealed Bearing, Steel Cassette Body with 3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets (32H)
- Cog: 16T
- Front Rim: Sun Ringle Envy Rims ICI-1, No Brake Surface, Schrader Valve (32H) (20" x 1.5")
- Rear Rim: Sun Ringle Envy Rims ICI-1, No Brake Surface, Schrader Valve (32H) (20" x 1.5")
- Front Tire: Tioga Fastr X (20" × 1.75")
- Rear Tire: Tioga Fastr X (20" × 1.6")
- Seat: Elevn PC Pivotal
- Seat Post: Chase Aero Pivotal Alloy (27.2 x 260mm)
- Seat Clamp: Chase Aero Quick Release Alloy (27.2m)
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic Series
- Brakes: Hydraulic Series, Resin Pads, (120mm Rotor)
- Extras: Integrated Built-In Chain Tensioner
- Weight: 20.4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 14.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 72.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9.2"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' - 5'5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2022