Chase Element Expert BMX Bike Description:
The Chase Element Expert 20" BMX Bike is Chase's top of the line complete race bike for riders around 4'8" up to 5'1" (approximately). The frame utilizes geometry based off of Chase's championship winning aftermarket frames, so you know it is built for speed. The frame also features enclosed drop outs with built-in chain tensioners which provides a clean look and allows for quick and easy wheel adjustments. The bike comes equipped with the legendary Answer Dagger Pro Carbon forks. It also includes hydraulic disc brakes which provide high braking performance in all conditions. This bike is designed to get across the finish line first.
- Frame: Chase Element Expert 20" Top Tube 7005 T6 Alloy, Enclosed rear dropouts
- Fork: Answer Dagger Carbon Pro, Alloy Drop Out 3/8" Axle, Alloy Top Cap (1-1/8")
- Headset: Chase Integrated Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Chase Element 6061 T6 Alloy CNC Laser Etched Logo (31.8mm) (45mm Reach)
- Bars: Chase Element Bar (31.8mm) (5.75" Rise) (26.25" Wide) (10° Backsweep) (2° Up Sweep)
- Grips: Insight C.O.G.S Alloy Clamps Laser Etched Logo, PVC End Plug (130mm)
- Cranks: Excess LSP 2 Piece Crank, Alloy Arm, 4 Bolt Spider, Chromoly Pedal Inserts, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts / Nuts (165mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86/92mm Cartridge Bearings
- Pedals: Nylon Platform Pedals
- Chainring: Insight 4 Bolts 104mm 1/2" x 3/32" 5mm Alloy Ring (42T)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow (1/2" x 3/32")
- Front Hub: Chase Element 3/8" Axle Hub, M6 bolts, Sealed Bearing (28H)
- Rear Hub: Chase Element ISO, 3/8" Cassette Hub, M6 bolts, Sealed Bearing, Steel Cassette Body with 3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets (28H)
- Cog: 16T
- Front Rim: Sun Rims ICI-1 Presta Valve (28H) (20" x 1-3/8")
- Rear Rim: Sun Rims ICI-1 Presta Valve (28H) (20" x 1-3/8")
- Front Tire: Tioga Fastr X (20" × 1-3/8")
- Rear Tire: Tioga Fastr X (20" × 1-3/8")
- Seat: Elevn PC Pivotal
- Seat Post: Chase Aero Pivotal Alloy (27.2 x 260mm)
- Seat Clamp: Chase Aero QR Alloy (27.2mm)
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic lever and caliper
- Brakes: Hydraulic Series, Resin Pads, (120mm Rotor)
- Extras: Integrated Built-In Chain Tensioners
- Weight: 18.4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: 9.2"
- Sizing Guideline: 4'8" - 5'1"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2022