Chase Element 24" Pro Cruiser BMX Bike Description:
The Chase Element 24" Pro Cruiser BMX Bike is Chase's top of the line complete cruiser race bike. Built around Chase's championship winning frame geometry, the pro cruiser size is ideal for riders in the height range of 5'4" up to 5'11" that are more comfortable on the larger 24"wheel size. The frame is built with hydroformed 7005 T6 alloy tubing and features enclosed dropouts with built-in chain tensioners. The bike comes equipped with the ever-popular Answer Dagger Carbon Pro Cruiser Fork, Tioga PowerBlock tires, Sun Envy rims, and hydraulic disc brakes. This bike is ready to cruise to the top step of the podium right out of the box!
- Frame: Chase Element Pro Cruiser 21.5" Top tube, Hydroformed 7005 T6 Alloy, Aero system shaping, Enclosed rear dropouts
- Fork: Answer Dagger Carbon Pro Cruiser (10mm)
- Headset: Chase Integrated Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Chase Element 6061 T6 Alloy CNC Laser Etched Logo (31.8mm) (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Chase Element Bar (31.8mm) (5.75" Rise) (28.5" Wide) (10° Backsweep) (2° Up Sweep)
- Grips: Insight C.O.G.S Alloy Clamps Laser Etched Logo, PVC End Plug (145mm)
- Cranks: Excess LSP 2 Piece Crank, Alloy Arm, 4 Bolt Spider, Chromoly Pedal Inserts, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts / Nuts (180mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86/92mm Cartridge Bearings
- Pedals: Nylon Platform Pedals
- Chainring: Insight 4 Bolts 104mm 1/2" x 3/32" 5mm Alloy Ring (41T)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow (1/2" x 3/32")
- Front Hub: Chase Element Sealed Bearing, (3/8") Axle Hub (36H)
- Rear Hub: Chase Element ISO, 3/8" Cassette Hub, Sealed Bearing, Steel Cassette Body with 3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets (36H)
- Cog: 18T
- Front Rim: Sun Envy Rims, Schrader Valve (36H) (24" x 1.75")
- Rear Rim: Sun Envy Rims, Schrader Valve (36H) (24" x 1.75")
- Front Tire: Tioga PowerBlock (24" × 1.75")
- Rear Tire: Tioga PowerBlock (24"× 1.6")
- Seat: Elevn PC Pivotal
- Seat Post: Chase Aero Pivotal Alloy (27.2 x 260mm)
- Seat Clamp: Chase Aero Quick Release Alloy (27.2mm)
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic Series
- Brakes: Hydraulic Series, Resin Pads, 120mm Rotor
- Extras: Integrated Built-In Chain Tensioners
- Weight: 21.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21.5"
- Chainstay Length: 15.25"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 69.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 9.8"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'4" - 5'11"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2022