Chase 2022 Edge Expert BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Chase Edge BMX bike will give you the edge over your competition. This bike features a Disc Specific Race frame with Hydroformed & butted tubing, cable actuated disc brakes, integrated chain tensioner / disc brake mounting system, Tioga tires, Insight Chain Ring, Triple Clutch System cassette hub, KMC Chain, and a Pivotal Seat and Seat Post. Chase offers a large range of sizes to fit any racer.
- Frame: Chase Edge Expert 19.75" Top Tube 6061 T6 Alloy, Triple butted Hydroformed, Closed Dropouts, Water decals
- Fork: Chase Edge full Chromoly 1-1/8" Steerer Tube with Tapered Blades
- Headset: Integrated sealed bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Chase Edge 6061 T6 alloy laser etched logo (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Chase Edge Bars (5.75" Rise) (25.5" Wide) (8° Back Sweep) (2° Up Sweep)
- Grips: Insight C.O.G.S. Alloy Clamps Laser Etched Logo, PVC End Plug (130mm)
- Cranks: Chase Edge 3 Piece Crank, Alloy Arm With Laser Etched Logo, Chromoly Chainring Bolts / Nuts (165mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Sealed Cartridge Square BB (113mm)
- Pedals: Platfrom Pedals (9/16")
- Chainring: Insight 5-Bolt 110mm 1/2" x 3/32" 3mm Alloy Ring (42T)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow 1/2" x 3/32"
- Front Hub: Mini Sealed Bearing Hub, M6 Bolts (28H)
- Rear Hub: Mini ISO (28H), Sealed bearing, M6 Bolts, Steel Cassette Body with 3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets
- Cog: 16T
- Front Rim: Chase Edge 138 Double Wall (28H) (20" x 1-3/8") Schrader Valve
- Rear Rim: Chase Edge 138 Double Wall (28H) (20" x 1-3/8") Schrader Valve
- Front Tire: Tioga PowerBlack (20" x 1-3/8")
- Rear Tire: Tioga PowerBlack (20" x 1-3/8")
- Seat: Pro Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal, Alloy (25.4 x 200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Chase Edge Quick Release Alloy 28.6mm
- Brake Lever: Alloy Junior/Expert
- Brakes: Adaptor 140mm Setup, with Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper and 140mm Rotor
- Extras: -
- Color: Night Blue
- Weight: 18.6 lbs without Pedals
- Toptube Length: 19.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 4'3" - 4'9"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2022