Building a custom Pro level race bike can be a difficult task while trying to stay within a budget. With the 2022 Chase Element Expert, they did all the hard work for you. Chase wanted to offer bikes that our pro riders could race right out of the box, while taking into consideration that the cost I needs to be realist for riders who want the best for a great price. With the new Chase Element, they have done just that! The 2022 Element offers you the best of both worlds. Utilizing the same geometry as their Championship winning ACT and RSP race frames, the Element frame features Hydroformed and butted tubing, a new intergraded chain tensioner, disc brake mounting system, a press fit Bottom Bracket and a 31.8 handle bar stem combo.
For 2022, they are now offering 2 Color Choices - Black/Slate or Black/Sand
NOTE: 2022 Chase Element Pictured with Shimano XT Pedals but are for photo purposes only. Bikes come with Nylon Platform Pedals.
- Frame: CHASE Element Pro Cruiser 21.5" Top tube, Hydroformed 7005 T6 Alloy, Aero system shaping, Enclosed rear dropouts
- Fork: Answer Dagger Carbon Pro Cruiser 10mm
- Headset: Chase Integrated Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Chase Element 6061 T6 Alloy CNC Laser Etched Logo (31.8mm) (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Chase Element Bar 31.8mm, (5.75" Rise) (28.5" Wide) (10° Backsweep) (2° Up Sweep)
- Grips: Insight C.O.G.S Alloy Clamps Laser Etched Logo, PVC End Plug (145mm)
- Cranks: Excess LSP 2 Piece Crank, Alloy Arm, 4 Bolt Spider, Chromoly Pedal Inserts, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts / Nuts (180mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 68/73mm Cartridge Bearings
- Pedals: Nylon Platform Pedals 9/16"
- Chainring: Insight 4 Bolts 104mm 1/2" x 3/32" 5mm Alloy Ring (41T)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow 1/2" x 3/32"
- Front Hub: Chase Element 3/8" Axle Hub (36H) Sealed Bearing
- Rear Hub: Chase Element ISO, 3/8" Cassette Hub (36H), Sealed Bearing, Steel Cassette Body with 3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets
- Cog: 18T
- Front Rim: Sun Evny Rims (36H) (24" x 1.75") Schrader Valve
- Rear Rim: Sun Evny Rims (36H) (24" x 1.75") Schrader Valve
- Front Tire: Tioga Fastr X (24" × 1.75")
- Rear Tire: Tioga Fastr X (24" × 1.6")
- Seat: Elevn PC Pivotal
- Seat Post: Chase Aero Pivotal 27.2 x 260mm Alloy
- Seat Clamp: CHASE Aero 27.2mm QR Alloy
- Brake Lever: Shimano Hydraulic Series
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Series, Resin Pads, 120mm Rotor
- Chain Tensioner: Integrated Built-In with New Lock Disc Adaptor
- Weight: 21.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21.5"
- Chainstay Length: 15.25"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 69.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'.7" - 6'3"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022