BSD Safari PC Pedals Description:
The Safari pedal is Reed Starks ideal pedal designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market. Sold in pairs.
Note: 1/2" fits 1-piece cranks. 9/16" fits 3-piece cranks.
- Tough Nylon Fiberglass construction
- Knurled surface for extra grip
- 20 hexagonal pins per side
- Platform Size: 98mm x 104mm
- Platform Material: Nylon Fiberglass
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Heat-Treated 4130 Chromoly
- Bearings: Unsealed
- Pins: 20 Molded Per Side
- Color: Black
- Weight: 13.48 oz (pair)
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2016