Box One XE Expert Carbon BMX Fork Description:
The Box One XE Fork has the optimal balance of weight, strength and stiffness. Professional fork builders place every unidirectional carbon fiber strategically to optimize weight, strength, and stiffness. Designed with mid-sized racers in mind, the Box One XE Fork features a 7000 series aluminum 1" steerer tube and standard 10mm cold-forged bonded dropouts.
Note: Per Box Components (Includes Box One™ Stem Lock. Use of a star nut voids the warranty for this product.)
- Standard size fork for mid-sized racers
- 1" 7000 series aluminum steerer tubes
- Internal butterfly steerer tube and fork crown interface
- Cold-forged and bonded dropouts
- High modulus unidirectional carbon fiber material
- Material: 7000 Series Alloy / Carbon
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Axle Type: 10mm (3/8")
- Offset: 32mm
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1"
- Height: -
- Steerer Tube Length: -
- Bearing Race: Not Integrated
- Compression Bolt: Box Stem Lock Included
- Compression Bolt Tool: Hex Key
- Color: Black
- Weight 20": 480g / 16.9oz
- Weight 24": 490g / 17.3oz
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2020