The Box One V-Brake are the only brakes in the Box line-up to be blessed with Oversized Technology. They are also the only model to use sealed precision bearings to further reduce non-rotational movement. The 108mm long-reach brakes are excellent for BMX, mountain, city, urban and tandem bicycles using linear-pull-compatible levers. The 85-mm short reach (AKA mini-V) brakes are an excellent choice for cyclocross or drop-bar gravel bikes.
- Cold forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm
- Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware
- Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point
- 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
- Includes X-Ray brake shoes with triple-compound pads and self-aligning posts
- 85mm arms fit tires smaller than 1 x 1-1/8"
- 108mm arms fit tires larger than 1 x 1-1/8"
Brake Type: V-Brake
Brake Pads: Cartridge
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Titanium Hardware
Weight: 189g/6.7oz (85mm), 198g/7oz (108mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2019
I haven’t fix yet