The Alienation Foothold Pedals are an incredibly smooth and grippy pedal that inspires confidence on the trails or at the skate park. An extremely durable, engineering grade thermoplastic creates a body that can handle everything thrown at it while still remaining lightweight. A sealed bearing and lightweight self-lubricating sleeve bushing ensures that things remain sooth even when the going get's tough. 10 replaceable pins per side seal the deal making the Foothold a great option for mountain, DJ, and BMX bikes alike.
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic
- Sealed bearing and LSL (lightweight self-lubricating) sleeve bushing
- 6mm broached 9/16? CNC chromoly spindle
- 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet
- Stainless steel M3-9mm replaceable pins (sold separately bags of 10 pins and nuts)
- 360g per pair