Alienation Deviant Rim Description:
The Alienation Deviant rim is a long-time classic rim for those riders looking to save some rotational weight, which we all know makes the biggest difference. While this rim weighs in at a mere 10.7 ounces, don't let that fool you, it is plenty strong. It is made from 6069 T6, which is 30% stronger than the typical 6061 T6 rims are usually made from. It also utilizes an arch shape, which structurally speaking, is stronger than a typical shaped rim. While strong, it is only intended to be used as a front rim. Additionally, the arch design does not allow for a flat braking surface, therefore this rim is not intended to be used with brakes. Several riders here at Dan's Comp have used the Deviant as their front rim for several years and speak highly of it.
- Double wall
- Ultra light weight
- 6069 T6 aluminum (30% stronger than 6061 T6)
- Arched design for added strength
- Wheel Size: 18", 20" or 24"
- ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 406 or 507
- Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 355mm (18"), 406mm (20") or 507mm (24")
- Spoke Count: 36H
- Brake Type: No Brakes
- Rim Joint: Sleeved
- Rim Dimensions: 32mm ( Outer Width), 25mm (Inner Width), 18mm (Height)
- Valve: Schrader
- Tire Type: -
- Material: 6069 T6 Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10.7 oz (20"), 14.6 oz (24")
Dan's Comp has a wide variety of BMX Rim Strips for your new rim.
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2023