Abbey Tools Rockshox Specific Tools.
- The RockShox series of tools is a collaboration to support the specialized skillset of suspension service with high quality and precision tools
- The box end wrenches for Charger (Part AT-1001), Charger 2 (Part AT-1002) and Reverb (AT-1000) are a set of tools specifically for those components and their non-standard tool interfaces. The Charger wrenches are designed for the coupler and lower seal heads giving a precision fit to avoid damage during service. The Reverb wrench is built for the 4-sided upper bushing and lower seal head. They all feature a 3/8" square drive in the center for using a torque wrench during reassembly
- The Top Cap/Cassette Socket (Part AT-1019) is for removing top caps on 2018 SID, Revelation, Reba, Paragon, Pike, and Lyrik forks. As an added bonus, this tool is handy for installing and removing drivetrain cassettes.
- The DU bushing tool (Part AT-1040) is a great compact way to install or remove the bushings in your RockShox rear shock
- Made in the USA; Bend, Oregon
- **Designed for the professional mechanic as the end user. This is why dealer pricing and MSRP are so close in value**
|Description:||Charger damper service wrench|
|Compatibility:||sealhead/upper assembly of first-generation Charge|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018