This 6D Helmets, ATB-1 DH/BMX Carbon Macro Helmet incorporates all the benefits of ODS technology. One of the most advanced full-face helmet available in the marketplace today. Each ATB-1 incorporates a state-of-the-art 3K carbon fiber shell mated to 6D’s exclusive dual-layered Omni-Directional Suspension EPS protective liner. This combination of materials and technology provides the best possible protection against angular acceleration and low-threshold energy transfer from crash impact. The ATB-1 is the gold-standard of Down Hill, Enduro, and BMX competition helmets and exceeds the ASTM F-1952-10, and CPSC 16 CFR1203 safety standards (US), and EN1078 (Europe).
- PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- SHELL – Advanced aerospace 3K Carbon Fiber
- NEW VISOR – Improved durability and visibility.
- NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 10 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- SUPERCOOL COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
- EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
- SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
- ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
- CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum.
- EXCEEDS ASTM F-1952-10 and CPSC 16CRF 1203 Standards.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
- Drawstring Helmet bag included
Weight: +/- 1,310g
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018