SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS NOVEMBER 10, 2013, AT 12:01 AM EASTERN TIME AND ENDS NOVEMBER 25, 2013, AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 13 AND OLDER. ENTRANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE SHOULD GET PARENTAL/GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SWEEPSTAKES VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sponsor: XP Innovation, LLC ("Sponsor") is the Sponsor and administrator of the Sweepstakes, and is responsible for the fulfillment of the prizes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to any Sweepstakes.
1.Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes, complete the entry requirements set forth on the Sweepstakes splash page at Sponsor's affiliated website, www.danscomp.com (the "Sweepstakes Site"). Through on-screen instructions you will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address, date of birth, phone number and email address.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Enter as many times as you wish.
2.Eligibility: Employees (and the immediate family or household members) of Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers are not eligible to participate.
3. Privacy: By entering into the Sweepstakes, you agree to Sponsor's use of your personal information as described in its Privacy Statement at http://www.danscomp.com/home/privacystatement/.
4. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries to be conducted by Sponsor designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning may vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified within approximately fourteen (14) days after the Sweepstakes draw date by email, mail or telephone. The potential winner must accept a prize within three (3) business days of notification by either email or telephone. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner shall be selected. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of 18, the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance within this time period, an alternate winner will be selected. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if the entrant's email does not work or if entrant's email or street address, as applicable, is changed.
6. General Conditions: Only one entry or submission allowed per day. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of equal or greater value. The laws of the United States govern the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If prize is forfeited, an additional drawing at random from eligible entries will be made to determine a winner. If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited by law, the winner (and parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under the authority of each to use such winner's name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Entrants further agree that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each (together the Sweepstakes Entities) have no liability whatsoever for, and are held harmless by entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor), against, any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property in connection with the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded. Sponsor makes any representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
7. Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any of the Sweepstakes or any website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web-site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web-site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the affected Sweepstakes, or any and all of the Sweepstakes.
9. Winner’s' List & Official Rules. To obtain a printed copy of the names of the winners or a copy of the Official Rules by mail, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to: Dan’s Competition, Attn: Chad Kerley’s Bike Contest Winner or Attn: Chad Kerley’s Bike Sweepstake Rules ,1 Competition Way, Mount Vernon, Indiana, 47620 Requests must be received no later than April 1, 2014. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
© 2017 Dan's Comp www.danscomp.com