Handlebar Tech Help
do I measure the width of my handlebars?
Using a tape measure, measure from one end
of the handlebars to the other end.
2. How do I measure the diameter of my handlebars?
Using a ruler or tape measure, measure across
the end of the handlebars. Most handlebars have a 7/8" diameter.
3. How do I measure the rise of my handlebars?
Using a ruler or tape measure, measure from the center of the stem clamping area to the center of the brake lever/grip area.
4. How do I install my handlebars?
- Remove the handlebar clamp bolts and handlebar faceplate from the stem.
- Place the handlebar into the clamping area of the stem.
- Tighten the handlebar clamp bolts equally to avoid pinching the bar. The space between the handlebar faceplate and the stem should be equal all the way around the faceplate. (Remember, it's always good to apply a little bit of grease to the stem bolts before installing them into the stem.)