The 2013 Fit Benny 2 bike has a chromoly front triangle with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, 1-1/8" fork with chromoly legs and steerer tube, alloy frontload stem, 8.375" chromoly bars, Fit Team grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable U-brake mounts, chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Fit Crossfit style alloy chainwheel, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed front hub, 36H Revenge single-wall front and double-wall rear rims, Fit tires, Fit Lo-Bolt Pivotal seat, Odyssey Twisted PC pedals and 2 steel pegs. (26.5 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 69°
Seattube Height: 8.25"
BB Height: 11.7"
Upgrades over 2013 Fit Benny 1 bike
- Chromoly front triangle frame for increased strength
- Fork w/ chromoly legs and steerer tube for increased strength
- Chromoly handlebars for increased strength
- Removable U-brake mounts for a clean look
- Alloy Fit Crossfit chainwheel for less weight
- Revenge double-wall rear rim for increased strength and durability
- Fit Low-Bolt seat
- Odyssey Twisted PC pedals
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Fit BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.