The 2015 Colony Premise bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, Colony chromoly fork with tapered legs and 1-pc steerer tube, Colony topload stem, 8.9" chromoly bars, Colony Much Room grips, alloy U-brake and lever, chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Colony Endeavour alloy sprocket, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H double-wall rims, Innova 2.2" tires, Colony fat padded seat/post combo and Colony Fantastic Plastic pedals. (23.6 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75.2°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8"
Upgrades over 2015 Colony Emerge bike
- Full chromoly frame to increase strength and reduce weight
- Full chromoly fork to increase strength
- Chromoly handlebars to increase strength
- Colony Endeavour alloy sprocket to reduce weight and increase strength
- Sealed front hub to increase reliability
- Double-wall rims to increase durability of the wheels
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Colony BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.