The 2015 Sunday Broadcaster bike features a Sunday Broadcaster aftermarket frame with Wave downtube, integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, Sunday Broadcaster chromoly fork, Sunday Freeze topload stem, 9" chromoly bars, Sunday Garrett Reeves grips, Odyssey Springfield U-brake and Odyssey Monolever, removable brake mounts, Sunday Saker 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 27T Sunday Sabretooth sprocket, KMC 510HX chain, 14mm Sunday Storm sealed FA cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Sunday Storm sealed FA front hub, 36H Odyssey Quadrant rims, Odyssey Hawk tires, Odyssey Monogram Tripod seat and Odyssey Twisted PC pedals. 20.75" Toptube.
Upgrades over the 2015 Sunday Broadcaster bike
- Aftermarket Sunday Broadcaster frame to further increase strength and durability
- Sunday Broadcaster fork with 1-pc steerer tube to increase front end strength
- KMC 510HX chain to increase strength and prevent stretch
- Higher quality Sunday Storm cassette hub
- Higher quality Sunday Storm front hub
- Aftermarket Odyssey Hawk tires with high pressure sidewalls
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Sunday BMX bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.