The 2015 Sunday Childs EX bike features a chromoly frame with Wave downtube, steel seattube and seatstays, integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork, Sunday Freeze topload stem, 9" chromoly bars, Odyssey Tom Dugan grips, Odyssey Springfield U-brake and lever, Sunday Saker 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Sunday Sabretooth sprocket, KMC 510H chain, 14mm sealed FA cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H Sunday Lightning rims, Odyssey Hawk OEM 2.4" tires, Sunday Tripod seat and Odyssey Twisted PC pedals. 20.75" Toptube.
Upgrades over 2015 Sunday AM Plus bikes
- Nearly full chromoly frame with Wave downtube to increase strength and dent resistance
- Chromoly fork to increase front end strength
- Chromoly bars to increase strength
- Aftermarket Sunday Saker cranks to increase strength and durability
- Sunday Sabretooth alloy sprocket to save weight without sacrificing strength
- Female axle rear hub for a clean look
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Sunday BMX bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.