The 2015 Fit Conway 3 bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, full chromoly fork with 1-pc steerer and tapered legs, Fit topload stem, 9" chromoly bars, Fit Savage grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable brake mounts, chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Fit Key Guard sprocket, KMC 510 chain, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H Revenge double-wall rims, Fit T/A 2.4" tires, Fit Barstool Pivotal seat, Fit Mac PC pedals, 2 steel pegs and rear alloy hub guard. (25 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 69°
Seattube Height: 8.25"
BB Height: 11.7"
Upgrades over 2015 Fit Series 2 bikes
- Full chromoly frame to increase strength and reduce weight
- Full chromoly fork to increase strength and reduce weight
- Taller 9" bars
- Aftermarket Fit Key Guard alloy sprocket to protect the sprocket from damage
- KMC 510 chain to increase strength and reduce chain stretch
- Female axle front hub for a clean look
- Double-wall rims front and rear to increase wheel strength and durability
- Aftermarket Fit T/A tires
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Fit BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.