The 2015 Fit Aitken 2 bike features a chromoly front triangle frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork with 1-pc steerer tube and steel dropouts, Fit inverted topload stem, 8.7" chromoly bars, Fit Savage grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable brake mounts, chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Fit Crossfit style alloy sprocket, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed front hub, 36H Revenge single-wall front and double-wall rear rims, Fit OEM 2.4" tires, Fit Lo-Bolt Pivotal seat and Odyssey Twisted PC pedals. (25.5 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8.6"
BB Height: 11.6"
Upgrades over 2015 Fit Series 1 bikes
- Fork with chromoly 1-pc steerer tube and legs to increase strength
- Chromoly bars to increase strength
- Removable U-brake mounts for a clean look when riding brakeless
- Fit alloy sprocket to help save weight
- Double-wall rear rim to increase wheel strength and durability
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Fit BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.