2015 United KL40 Pro Bike (Kye / Leo Forte)
- Brand: UNITED
- Product: #102455
- Availability: In Stock
The 2015 United KL40 Pro bike is Kye and Leo Forte's signature model featuring a full Japanese chromoly frame with integrated chain tensioners, integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork with 1-pc steerer tube and tapered legs, CNC machined United topload stem, 9" heat-treated chromoly bars, United Jimmy grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable U-brake mounts, heat-treated chromoly 2-pc cranks with 48-S spindle and sealed Mid BB, 28T United alloy sprocket, 14mm sealed FA cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H double-wall rims, United Indirect front and Direct rear tires, United KL40 slim Tripod seat and United Valentino PC pedals. (23.3 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 74.25°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8.9"
BB Height: 11.6"
Chainstays: 13.7" - 14"
Upgrades over 2015 United KL40 Expert bike
- High-quality Japanese chromoly frame to further increase strength and durability
- Integrated chain tensioners
- 1-pc steerer tube on fork to further increase front end strength
- Heat-treated chromoly bars to further increase strength
- 2-pc cranks to ease maintenance and increase strength
- Double-wall rims front and rear to increase strength
- Aftermarket United Indirect and Direct tires with 110 psi high pressure sidewalls
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all United BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.