2015 United KL40 Expert Bike
- Brand: UNITED
- Product: #102454
- Availability: In Stock
The 2015 United KL40 Expert bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork with tapered legs, United alloy topload stem, 8.65" chromoly bars, United Jimmy grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable U-brake mounts, heat-treated chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 28T United sprocket, 14mm sealed FA cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H single-wall front and double-wall rear rims, United Indirect OE front and Direct OE rear tires, United KL40 slim Tripod seat and United Valentino PC pedals. (23.9 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 74.25°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8.75"
BB Height: 11.6"
Chainstays: 13.7" - 14"
Upgrades over 2015 United KL40 bike
- Full chromoly frame to increase strength and reduce weight
- Full chromoly fork to increase strength and reduce weight
- Chromoly bars to increase strength and reduce weight
- Removable U-brake mounts for a clean look when running brakeless
- Heat-treated chromoly cranks to further increase strength and durability
- Female axle cassette hub for a clean look
- Double-wall rear rim to increase strength
- United KL40 Tripod seat to reduce weight and provide a clean look
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all United BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.