The 2015 Colony Endeavour bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, Colony chromoly fork with tapered legs and 1-pc steerer tube, Colony Squareback topload stem, 8.9" chromoly bars, Colony Much Room grips, alloy U-brake and lever, chromoly 3-pc cranks with 48-S spindle and sealed Mid BB, 25T Colony Endeavour alloy sprocket, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H Colony Pintour double-wall rims, Colony Agenda tires, Colony fat padded seat/post combo and Colony Fantastic Plastic pedals. (23.6 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75.2°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 9"
Upgrades over 2015 Colony Inception and Premise bikes
- Removable brake mounts for a clean look when running brakeless
- Aftermarket Colony Squareback stem to increase strength and durability
- Higher quality cranks with 48 spline spindle to increase strength and durability
- Higher quality Colony Pintour aftermarket rims to increase wheel strength
- Higher quality Colony Agenda aftermarket tires
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Colony BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.