The 2015 Subrosa Tran bike is Hoang Tran's signature model featuring a full chromoly frame with butted toptube, integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork with tapered legs and 1-pc steerer tube, Subrosa High Life topload stem, 8.5" chromoly bars, Subrosa Villicus V2 grips, Rant alloy U-brake and lever, removable brake mounts, Subrosa Bitchin' 2.5-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 28T Subrosa Bandit sprocket, TSC Interlock V2 chain, 14mm Rant sealed FA cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Rant sealed FA front hub, 36H Rant double-wall rims, Subrosa Street Digger 2.20" tires, TSC SHDW Tripod seat, TSC Ravager PC pedals and 2 Subrosa Power pegs.
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 9"
Upgrades over 2015 Subrosa Malum bike
- Butted toptube frame to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- 1-pc machined steerer tube on fork for maximum strength
- Aftermarket Subrosa Bitchin cranks to increase strength and durability
- Aftermarket Subrosa Bandit sprocket
- Aftermarket Subrosa Street Digger tires
- Aftermarket Subrosa Power pegs (x2)
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Subrosa BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.