The 2015 Subrosa Malum bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork with tapered legs, TSC Ravager topload stem, 8.5" chromoly bars, TSC Chula grips, Rant alloy U-brake and lever, removable brake mounts, Rant 3-pc chromoly cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Subrosa Shred alloy sprocket, TSC Interlock V2 chain, 14mm Rant sealed FA cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Rant sealed FA front hub, 36H Rant double-wall rims, TSC Valor HP 2.40" tires, TSC SHDW Tripod seat and TSC Ravager PC pedals.
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 9"
Upgrades over 2015 Subrosa Letum bike
- Aftermarket Shadow Ravager stem
- Aftermarket Shadow Interlock V2 chain for maximum strength and durability
- Female axle rear hub for a clean look
- Aftermarket Shadow Valor High Pressure tire
- Aftermarket Shadow SHDW Tripod seat
- Aftermarket Shadow Ravager PC pedals
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Subrosa BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.