The 2015 Subrosa Salvador Tran bike features a chromoly front triangle with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, 1-1/8" fork with tapered legs and chromoly steerer tube, Subrosa Hold Tight topload stem, 2-pc bars with 8.5" rise, Subrosa Villicus V2 grips, Rant alloy U-brake and lever, Rant 3-pc chromoly cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Rant sprocket, 14mm Rant sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Rant sealed front hub, 36H Rant alloy rims, TSC Valor LP 2.40" tires, Subrosa 1-pc padded seat/post combo and Rant PC pedals.
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 9"
Upgrades over 2015 Subrosa Tiro bike
- Chromoly front triangle frame to increase strength
- Fork with chromoly steerer tube and tapered legs to increase strength and reduce weight
- Aftermarket Subrosa Hold Tight stem
- Fully sealed cassette hub to increase reliability
- Sealed front hub to increase reliability
- Shadow Valor Low Pressure 2.40" tires
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Subrosa BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.