The 2015 United Martinez Pro bike is Corey Martinez's signature model featuring a full Japanese chromoly frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, chromoly fork with 1-pc steerer tube and tapered legs, CNC machined United frontload stem, 9" chromoly bars, United grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable U-brake mounts, heat-treated chromoly 2-pc cranks with 48-S spindle and sealed Mid BB, 28T United alloy sprocket, 14mm sealed RHD/LHD cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed FA front hub, 36H Cinema 777OE double-wall rims, United Direct 2.4" tires, United Martinez Pivotal seat, United Valentino PC pedals and 4 United Stealth PC pegs. (24 lbs)
Note: Hub can be switched between RHD or LHD to fit your preference.
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 69°
Seattube Height: 9"
BB Height: 11.8"
Chainstays: 13.2" - 13.65"
Upgrades over 2015 United Martinez Expert bike
- High-quality Japanese chromoly frame to further increase strength and durability
- 1-pc steerer tube on fork to further increase front end strength
- 2-pc cranks to ease maintenance and increase strength
- Switchable RHD/LHD cassette hub
- Cinema 777OE rims for increased strength
- Aftermarket United Direct tires with 110 psi high-pressure sidewalls
- Aftermarket United Stealth PC pegs
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all United BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.