The 2015 United Supreme bike features a hi-tensile steel frame with integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, 1-1/8" fork with tapered legs, United alloy topload stem, 2-pc bars with 9" rise, United Jimmy grips, alloy U-brake and lever, 170mm chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T United sprocket, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed front hub, 36H alloy single-wall rims, United Swerve OE 2.25" tires, United 1-pc padded seat/post and United Valentino PC pedals. (24.9 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seattube Height: 8.25"
BB Height: 11.8"
Upgrades over 2015 Recruit JR Bike
- Integrated headset to increase reliability
- Tapered fork legs to reduce weight
- 14mm rear axle hub to increase strength and durability
- Sealed front hub for smooth rolling and extended bearing life
- United 1-pc padded seat/post combo to reduce weight
- Aftermarket United Valentino PC pedals
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all United BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.