The 2015 Kink Liberty Sexton bike features a full chromoly frame with no brake mounts or cable guides for a clean look, Mission integrated headset, Kink Strife II chromoly fork with 1-pc steerer tube and tapered legs, Kink topload stem, 8.5" Kink WolfCC chromoly bars, Kink Paragon grips, LHD Kink Ridge chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Mission Nexus alloy sprocket, Mission 510H chain, 14mm LHD Mission React sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Mission Echo sealed front hub, 36H Mission Mylar double-wall rims, Kink Wright 20x2.40" tires, Kink SXTN Pivotal seat, Mission Impulse PC pedals and 2 steel pegs. (24.7 lbs)
Note: Includes front caliper brake.
Headtube Angle: 75°
BB Height: 11.75"
Upgrades over 2015 Kink Whip/Whip Hamlin bike
- Kink Strife II fork with 1-pc steerer tube for increased strength
- Mission Nexus 6061 alloy sprocket for increased strength
- Mission 510H chain for increased strength and longer chain life
- Mission Mylar double-wall rims front and rear for increased strength and durability
- Higher quality Kink Wright tires
- 2 steel pegs
- Aftermarket Kink SXTN Pivotal seat
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Kink BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.